1) Guidelines for Abstract Submission (Abstract Proceedings)
Those who are only interested in attending the conference for presentation (NOT FOR PUBLICATION), please submit your abstract(s) following the guidelines as below: Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing at least 200 words;
• Abstract should be submitted in .doc format according to the HEREM Abstract Template;
• Kindly mark "For Oral/Poster Presentation" when submitting the abstract to email@example.com;
• Accepted abstract will be included in abstract proceedings which are just for communication purpose only, and will not get published openly. Full and improved paper based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
2) Guidelines for Full Paper Submission- E3S Web of Conferences (eISSN: 2267-1242)
Those who are interested in both presentation and publishing full paper in conference proceedings. Each submission should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the submission be accepted, at least one of the authors must attend the conference to present the work in order that the accepted paper can be put into digital library. Please prepare your paper in MS Word or pdf. All manuscripts must contain the essential elements needed to convey your manuscript, for example Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusions, Artwork and Tables with Captions. Full paper should be submitted in .doc&PDF format according to the E3S Template (download the Template).
As for the Review process, Technical Program Committees will have a Pre-reviewing for the papers at first, performs an initial technical criterial check (paper field, structure of submission, adherence to the submission instructions and English language usage.) with one week. Papers that go through Pre-reviewing will be assigned to related at least 3 reviewers in the same field. And Organizing Committee will according to the Review comments to make the the final decision.
Copyright © HEREM. All Rights Reserved. · 2016-2021